In order to work as safely as possible, please read the following carefully:
- If you currently are infected with Covid -19 (Corona virus): stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you have been recovered from a Covid-19 (Corona virus) infection the past 14 days: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you are currently in self-isolation: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you (or one of your housemates) are experiencing symptoms like a fever, respiratory complaints such as coughing, common cold, sneezing, difficulty breathing: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you are 70 years of age or older: please consult your physician to discuss whether a massage is allowed.
- If you have a chronic disease/condition or a disease/condition that weakens the immune system: please consult your physician to discuss whether a massage is allowed.
- If the massage therapist or one of his housemates show symptoms the appointment wil be canceled.
- You will be contacted the day before your appointment to inform whether you are free of symptoms.
- The massagetherapist will be wearing a facemask during the massage when advised by the authorities. If it’s not required by the authorities for you as a client to wear a mask during a massage, you choose yourself if you do want to wear one during the masssage. You may need to bring your own mask though.
- We schedule enough time between sessions so we can clean and ventilate the room
- Before your visit, please go to the toilet at home and wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- In these times we appreciate it even more if you come to the appointment freshly showered.
- No accompanying persons are allowed, so please come alone.
- Avoid Public Transport as much as possible. Only use Public Transport if all other options are not possible.
- Arrive on time and no sooner than necessary, just come in time, 5 minutes in advance is fine.
- We don’t shake hands upon arrival and departure. Instead, we will welcome you with a warm smile 🙂
- Upon your arrival you can desinfect your hands with a handgel.
- We cannot serve you any drinks.
- Payment can be done online when you book the appointment or we can settle after the session (Tikkie or PayPal).
- At all times, please follow the instructions of the massage therapist.
Despite all the precautions taken, there will always be a chance that you get infected with Covid-19 (Corona virus) at the massage studio or on your way to the studio. When you book a massage you are aware of this risk.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation. And of course, -as always- we aim to offer you a relieving and/or relaxing massage!
Holistic Swan Massage